We read bedtime stories on it for a while, and James played cars and trucks on it......
Last night was the first attempt at sleeping in it.....doesn't he look cozy?
But it didn't last long. I heard the sound of a door closing several times before I went back into the hallway to investigate, and saw a little boy peeking out of his room. He'd apparently not wasted any time in climbing out of bed, because there were lots of toys piled up on it, a good few minutes' work. He asked for his crib, then once in his crib asked for his big boy bed, then once in his big boy bed etc, etc. We'll try again another night.
In other news, Liam is desperate to sit up all the time, and chew on things.....
He is also desperate to watch TV......
James and I spent one morning watching a mama bird feeding her baby right outside our window.....
We made a fort with the sofa cushions......
And James ate his lunch inside it....
The boys bonded over an after-nap snack.....
And finally, I LOVE this little smush-face.....
No comments:
Post a Comment